Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chocolate Coffee???

Chocolate coffee is a liar. I hate coffee......I know most people love it, but not me.
I love chocolate, a whole lot. You can persuade me to do most anything with a chocolate chip cookie.
Today, at work, it was really cold and the sign said chocolate coffee. I thought to myself, well, I hate one and I love the other, mix them together and the coffee should be okay.
Chocolate coffee does not taste chocolate at all. It just taste like coffee. Chocolate coffee is a liar.
I shall now resume my lifetime boycott of any substance that is known as coffee.

1 comment:

Bethe said...

Don't worry... I'm a coffee addict and even I don't like chocolate coffee. Stick with what works. Did you know that Starbucks actually sells one of the best strawberry milkshakes in town? It's a strawberries and cream frappuchino (spelling?) and it's AMAZING.