Monday, September 22, 2008

Republican or Democrat

Well, it is almost election time and I am going to weigh in. I am very interested in politics, but due to the people who are really involved in the politics, my interest is waning. If you are wanting to know what candidate I think is best, well don't ask me. I don't think either of the candidates are great. Here is what gets me about politics, why must everyone be so hateful and lose all objectivity when it comes to this matter? I have friends who are republicans and they will send me the 238 lies and contradictions of B. Obama. I have friends who are democrats and they will usually follow up with the 239 lies of McCain. Is there anyone out there who will just present the case for what they stand for. I am really not as interested in how much you hate the other candidate as I am in what you stand for. Also, as a Christian, I do not think that just because someone is a Christian that will make them a good politician. Anyway, I wish politics was a much more agreeable presentation of ideas. I would really enjoy a debate of ideas and why one person is for each idea, but I can not stand the mandate to make the other person look like an idiot......

No comments: